Wealthy Affiliate – Overview & Rating
Name: Wealthy Affiliate
Owners: Kyle & Carson
Website URL: www.wealthyaffiliate.com
Price: Starter Member (Free)
Premium membership has 2 payment options; ($49/month OR $495/year = ($93 discount))
Overall rating: 95 out of 100
What is the truth about wealthy affiliate?
You must be wondering, and eager to find out the truth about wealthy affiliate. After all, there is a lot that comes up on search results when one looks up for anything relating to it on search engines. The truth is, Wealthy Affiliate is a training platform for affiliate marketers. Although the training delivered is focused on affiliate marketing, it also accommodates those who want to understand how the online world operates. Anyone eager to learn how to administer any line of business online, and those who want to learn how to make money online are all welcome.
Apart from it being an online training platform, essential resources that facilitate the training effects are also available within the platform. The most popular support being Jaaxy, a tool used by online researchers, including companies, to gather information for statistics and SEO rankings.
Now that you are aware of the above, here is a quick break down of;
The kind of training delivered at wealthy affiliate
The affiliate marketing business cycle:
Here is a quick break down of the main components making up the above:
1. Choose a niche – this can be anything, preferably a hobby, an interest, or a passion.
2. Build a website – they teach a step by step on how to create an affiliate marketing website. So, if you are not tech-savvy, Wealthy affiliate got you covered.
3. Create content for your website – using white-hat methods; you learn how to attract web traffic to your site with the content you create.
4. Make money online – Get paid commission if you manage to generate a sale.
As illustrated, it appears to be a simple and straight forward method that teaches how to make income online. More details relating to each component are available in training.
Now you must be wondering; if this is the truth then,
What is the wealthy affiliate scam all about on wealthy affiliate reviews?
So that you know, most Wealthy Affiliate reviews you see are from Wealthy Affiliate members. If you take time to read any of such reports, you will realise there is no scam at all. In isolated cases, you may find minor complaints from those who could not achieve a desired outcome from the training. But in most cases, it is a marketing strategy they used to draw attention from internet users. An affiliate marketer knows you go to reviews first, before making a purchasing decision. And your goal is to identify any red flags and to see if the product is worth purchasing.
Free membership – where is the catch?
Ever since I joined wealthy affiliate in 2018, I have tried to find if there could be a catch somewhere. And to my surprise, up to now, I still have not figured it out. In my opinion, the trick could be somewhere in between free membership and premium membership — something to do with decision making, whether to upgrade the starter membership to premium or not. I find the training offered so good that one can easily be left craving for more.
If a starter member can gain access to the following free training lessons and benefit from them, what could stop one from advancing to the next step?
See below the lessons you gain access to with a free membership account;
If you are considering learning to be an affiliate marketer, then Wealthy Affiliate is an excellent training platform for you.
Start with a free membership. If you find the training not worth your time and effort, you keep your profile for a lifetime while benefiting from it.
By the way, anyone from any corner of the world is allowed to join Wealthy Affiliate. Important to note; the following countries DO NOT have access to free membership; the only option available to them is the premium membership.
Premium Membership – the meat of the pie
With premium membership, you gain full access to all the training lessons and an advanced version of Jaaxy.
Here is a quick comparison between the free membership and the premium membership at Wealthy Affiliate, to give you an overview;
My general overview and overall experience with wealthy affiliate
Below is a list of things that sums up my whole personal experience;
Things I like about wealthy affiliate
- Training itself – detailed in a manner that completely exceeded my expectations,.and simple, on point, and easy to follow. It is what is covered by the training that took me by surprise.
- Self-paced training – The follow-through training videos that can be re-watched anytime allows for flexibility. For that reason, anyone can easily benefit from being a member at wealthy affiliate; a student, the unemployed, a full-time employee, the retired, an aspiring entrepreneur; the list goes on. No inconveniences.
- Support – No matter who you are or where you come from, you will always feel welcome. The support system is tremendous, and community members do their best to make everyone feel welcome.
- Ideal network for like-minded people – the platform consists of like-minded people with varying expertise, all brought together by common but similar goals; to succeed online. I find members of the community very helpful; no social judgments, only constructive criticism and support offered to help one another.
- No spamming – I like the idea of not having to deal with pop-up Ads from every corner of the platform. Strictly no advertising is allowed; it is a clean platform.
- Tools – the powerful keyword research tool, Jaaxy; I fell in love with it the moment I started using it. Not only that, the idea of having all the essential resources located in one place makes wealthy affiliate a great platform to become part of.
What I do not like about wealthy affiliate
- I find the environment a bit overwhelming for newbies due to information overload. But that does not take away from the quality of training and other worthy products.
- The potential lock-in issue – with vital resources located in a central location, one can potentially have a bitter experience should they skip paying subscriptions. And that can only happen to a premium member, as starter members have free access.
- Once you upgrade to premium, you can’t downgrade to starter membership. That said, if you intend to skip paying a subscription with a website built using their resources, make sure you follow the safeguard rules to avoid unnecessary inconveniences.
While wealthy affiliate teaches white-hat methods to make money online, for those interested, the affiliate route may not be for everyone. Here is why;
1. Creating content for a website through writing– this route is not everyone’s cup of tea. For instance, someone who struggles to use this method to communicate effectively, it may not be a preferred method.
2. Putting yourself out there for the world – not everyone is comfortable to do that. It requires a lot of courage.
Important to note
The concerning issues are not meant to scare anyone away but are the heads-up of what goes on inside. Should you decide to be a member at wealthy affiliate, be forewarned and be prepared. But most importantly, go in with an open mind.
To do a test-run with the free membership account, create an account here.
FAQs and other related questions
Q. Where is wealthy affiliate login?
Answer. You cannot log in to wealthy affiliate if you are not a member, to gain access to the platform sign-up here.
Q What is wealthy affiliate’s Bootcamp
Answer. It is a niche-focused training course; exclusive to wealthy affiliate members.
Q What is Wealthy Affiliate’s Bootcamp all about
Answer. It is a spin-off training segment from the initial training that runs in parallel with the main training course offered at wealthy affiliate. The focus is to teach wealthy affiliate members on how to promote Wealthy affiliate products.
Q. What is Wealthy Affiliate’s premium membership
Answer. It is the fellowship of paying members of Wealthy Affiliate. Wealthy affiliate has two types of members; 1. Non-paying subscribers often referred to as free/starter members, and 2. Paying subscribers often referred to as premium members. Premium members pay to gain full access to the total service package delivered by Wealthy Affiliate.
I have many reasons to believe that Wealthy Affiliate is a safe and incredible online training platform. The way it is intended to be. For someone who wants to make money online, I cannot say much about the subject matter. Simply because the mastery of the lessons, the effort put by an individual, as well as the quality of work outputted, determines whether one succeeds online or not. But from what I have witnessed within the wealthy affiliate platform, I have seen a lot of testimonials from members who are succeeding with affiliate marketing, while a few end up giving up. So that you know, Wealthy Affiliate is NOT a get-rich-quick scheme, it is a training platform. Ideally for online marketers or anyone who wants to learn clean methods of earning online. You put the much-needed work to succeed.
Please share your thoughts; feel free to leave a comment below. I would also love to hear from you.