Is Wealthy Affiliate legit? You wonder. Many search results show Wealthy Affiliate via search engines when you look up anything related to affiliate marketing. Yes, Wealthy Affiliate is a legitimate training platform for affiliate marketers. The training focuses on marketing products/services through referrals or recommendations, which makes those looking to make money online find a haven platform.
Besides being a training platform for affiliates, You also find essential resources for building an online business within the membership area. The most popular support is Jaaxy, a tool used by online marketers, professional bloggers, entrepreneurs, or big companies, for online research.
Now that you’re aware of the above, here’s an overview of this platform;
Wealthy Affiliate Overview
Name: Wealthy Affiliate
Owners: Kyle & Carson
Website URL: www.wealthyaffiliate.com
Price: Starter Member (Free)
Premium membership; ($49/month OR $495/year)
Premium Plus membership; ($99/month OR $697/Year). With a dedicated server ($399/month OR $3990/Year)
Overall rating: 95 out of 100
Is Wealthy Affiliate a pyramid scheme?
No. Wealthy Affiliate is a training platform that teaches the digital ropes of building a thriving online business through affiliate marketing. Learn more about affiliate marketing here.
The affiliate marketing business cycle:
Here is a quick breakdown of the main components making up the above illustration:
- Choose a niche – you may think of anything, preferably a hobby, a topic of interest, or something you’re passionate about.
- Build a website – Wealthy Affiliate teaches how to create an affiliate marketing website. So step-by-step, if you’re not tech-savvy, Wealthy Affiliate got you covered.
- Create content for your website – using white-hat methods; you learn how to attract web traffic with meaningful content using text, videos, graphics etc.
- Make money online – Get paid commission if you generate a sales lead.
As illustrated, it is a simple method that teaches how to make money online. More details relating to each component are available in training.
What is the Wealthy Affiliate scam all about in Wealthy Affiliate reviews?
Active members of Wealthy Affiliate do most Wealthy Affiliate reviews. However, if you take the time to sift through the noise in the testimonials, you’re likely to find minor complaints from people who couldn’t achieve the desired outcome from the training. This is because affiliate marketing requires much work to make money online. So instead, you have to put in the necessary effort to create meaningful content that converts.
Wealthy Affiliate free membership – where is the catch?
Wealthy Affiliate’s free membership catch is deciding whether to upgrade your starter membership to a premium within 7 days to get a discount. But this isn’t a hard decision; you’ll know whether affiliate marketing is proper for you if you capitalise on the discount window. Moreover, as a newbie in this field, I find the task-based training offered by Wealthy Affiliate worthy because it whets one’s appetite to continue learning.
If YOU could find value in these following free lessons, what could stop you from advancing to the next step?
See below the lessons you gain access to with a free membership account;
Wealthy Affiliate is a legitimate training platform for learning affiliate marketing. So if you’re interested in this, start with a free membership to wet your fingers to experience. Then, if the training is not worth your time and effort, you cancel your membership or keep your profile until you’re ready (if you feel you weren’t prepared).
By the way, anyone globally can join Wealthy Affiliate. However, it is important to note; the following countries DO NOT have access to free membership only;
What’s So Special About Wealthy Affiliate’s Premium Membership?
A premium membership at Wealthy Affiliate gives you access to advanced affiliate marketing lessons and a more advanced version of Jaaxy.
Here is a quick comparison between the two types of memberships;
My overall experience with Wealthy Affiliate
Below is a list of things that sums up my personal experience with Wealthy Affiliate;
Things I like about Wealthy Affiliate
- The affiliate marketing training at Wealthy Affiliate completely exceeded my expectations – it’s task-based, simple and easy to follow through. However, the application of the fundamentals of online marketing even took me by surprise.
- Self-paced training – You can re-watch the follow-through training videos anytime, allowing flexibility. This is convenient whether you’re a student, unemployed, full-time employee, retired, or aspiring entrepreneur trying new things.
- Support – No matter who You are or where you come from, Wealthy Affiliate’s support system has helped me greatly. And community members do their best to make everyone feel welcome.
- Ideal network for like-minded people – Wealthy Affiliate platform consists of like-minded people with varying expertise; all brought together by a common goal; to succeed online. I find the community members very helpful; they give constructive criticism and support one another.
- No spamming – The Wealthy Affiliate platform has no pop-up Ads, and self-promos are prohibited. In a nutshell, strictly no advertising is allowed; Wealthy Affiliate is a clean platform.
- Tools – I like Jaaxy. In addition, having all the essential resources in one location makes Wealthy Affiliate a great platform I have become part of.
What I don’t like about Wealthy Affiliate
- The Wealthy Affiliate environment is a bit overwhelming for newbies due to information overload. But this doesn’t take away from the quality of training and reputable resources at Wealthy Affiliate.
- The potential lock-in issue is vital, with essential resources in a central location; one can have a bitter experience at Wealthy Affiliate if they skip paying subscriptions. And this can only happen to a premium member, as starter members have free access.
- Once you upgrade to premium, you can’t downgrade to a starter membership at Wealthy Affiliate. So if you intend to skip paying a subscription with your website built on their resources, ensure you follow the backup procedures to avoid unnecessary inconveniences.
While Wealthy Affiliate teaches white-hat methods to make money online, if you’re interested, the affiliate route may not be for everyone.
Here is why;
- Creating content for a website mainly through writing is not everyone’s cup of tea. For instance, someone who struggles to use this communication method may not prefer this.
- Putting yourself out there for the world – not everyone is comfortable doing this. It requires a lot of courage.
Important to note
The concerning issues are not to scare you away, but you got the heads-up of what goes on inside Wealthy Affiliate. So, should you join Wealthy Affiliate, being open-minded is crucial?
Q. Where is the Wealthy Affiliate login?
Answer. You can’t log in to Wealthy Affiliate if you’re not a member. To gain access to the platform, register here.
Q What is Wealthy Affiliate’s Bootcamp
Answer. The Bootcamp of Wealthy Affiliate is a niche-focused training; exclusive to wealthy affiliate members.
Q What is Wealthy Affiliate’s Bootcamp all about
Answer. In this spin-off training that runs parallel with the leading training at Wealthy Affiliate, the Bootcamp’s focus is to teach wealthy affiliate members how to promote Wealthy affiliate products.
Q. What is Wealthy Affiliate’s premium membership
Answer. Wealthy Affiliate has two types of members;
1. Non-paying subscribers are starter members at Wealthy Affiliate. These have limited access to the lessons and tools.
2. Paying subscribers at Wealthy Affiliate are the premium members. They pay to gain access to advanced lessons and tools.
Wealthy Affiliate is a legit and incredible platform to learn affiliate marketing. And here’s the pro tip if you want to make money online; master the lessons, put in the effort, work on presentation, and create meaningful content. This determines how you succeed online.
What I have witnessed,
Within the Wealthy Affiliate platform, I have seen many testimonials from members who succeed with affiliate marketing, but uninformed people who join Wealthy Affiliate quickly give up.
As you now know,
Wealthy Affiliate is NOT a get-rich-quick scheme; this is a training platform designed specifically for anyone who wants to learn clean methods of making money online through digital marketing. And you put in the much-needed work to succeed.
Please share your thoughts; feel free to leave a comment below. I would also love to hear from you.