Ebook creators are well known for speeding up the process of creating a book. So is Designrr. Let’s face it, without great designs, electronic books or pdf downloads favours being unattractive and boring to read. In this review, find out to what extent can Designrr help you speed up creating your ebook without compromising quality and designs. Is this software even worth the price?
What is Designrr?
Designrr is software for creating and designing stunning ebooks in minutes, even if you don’t have designing skills. As you might be aware, there is much similar software out there that does this so, let’s look into what makes designrr different.
Launch Date: April 2016
Founder: Paul Clifford Bannister, who also Founded PageOneTraffic Inc.
Note: This Guy is not new to the industry, and has been building software for over 20years, according to his Bio.
What makes Designrr different from similar software?
Softwares that are similar to Designrr make use of uploads, pre-designed templates and elements, making it quick and easier to create appealing ebooks. So, here’s what sets apart Designrr from similar software.
Designrr comes with at least 100+ brandable templates with various themes to choose from. Each advanced versions unlock 200+ plus more pre-designed templates, and you can customize your own. That means by using Designrr; you get a good selection of templates you can use to make stunning and professional-looking ebooks without hiring a skilled designer. The templates make it easier to style and edit your ebooks with less to worry about.
Ebook design elements
Various elements like headers, paragraphs, bullet lists, spacers, and much more drag and drop relevant blocks are available to selection and or edit. Designrr’s interface is similar to common block editors, eliminating the problem of figuring out how the software works. You then save time setting and styling designs when creating your ebook using Designrr.
Free stock images
In most cases, finding the right images to style an ebook can be time-consuming. When using Designrr, you don’t have to keep switching apps to get pictures. In a way, you can eliminate that little frustration because Designrr comes with tons of copyright-free images. Plus, you also get the option to upload your own if you like.
In this instance, you choose photos from a large selection of unlimited free photos you get access to within the editor.
Publish options for your ebooks
You can Use Designrr for various purposes considering that you can import and publish your ebooks in multiple ways, as shown below:
Lifetime deals for ebooks creation
Designrr offer Lifetime deals for both the standard and pro versions. And you can make use of the non-exclusive licenses for freelance services.
How does designrr work?
Here is how Designrr works. In 4 easy steps, you can have an ebook ready for publishing in minutes.
Step 1 – Determine the Import source of your content.
The software allows you to choose your source of content in various locations. Depending on which plan you’re using, Designrr supports uploads from Ms word documents, direct links to specific URLs, Pdf documents, video and audio files.
More familiar import options:
Step 2 – Select a template.
Designrr comes with many templates, as I’ve already pointed out. And you can choose the theme that best suits your ebook’s type to speed up designing, editing, and customization.
Step 3 – Customize your copy.
It’s a plus that Designrr’s templates are editable, which means you can change fonts, colours, add or remove design blocks to make your book’s unique design.
Step 4 – Publish your ebook.
One thing I like about Designrr is that you can Publish your ebooks in various ways;
- As Pdf downloads
- Kindle publishing
- Publish straight to your website
- Embed codes for flipbooks
Can you make stunning ebooks in minutes using Designrr?
The time it takes to create stunning ebooks using Designrr varies. For instance, if you’re familiar with a drag and drop interface that features in most page builders, or like the block editor of WordPress, you can make ebooks in minutes using designrr.
However, incorrectly formatted uploads can slow down the designing and editing process. In case you forget to make proper edits before uploading, you’ll get to pick on such issues during editing.
Here’s what facilitates faster processing in Designrr
The Upload functionality
You don’t have to spend time staring at a blank template thinking about writing when already logged in—populate the pre-written text with a link or an upload.
Premade and editable ebook templates
The done for your templates speeds up the designing process. After all, you don’t have to start on a plain template to style your ebook.
Drag and drop elements for faster editing with a quick search.
Like any app you’ve never used, it takes a little bit of a learning curve to create stunning ebooks using Designrr, especially without prior designing skills. But with tutorials, you can shorten the learning curve faster.
In case you’re worried about support, Designrr has tutorials and a messaging service that helps the users to navigate the interface quickly.
What is Designrr’s lifetime deals?
Designrr does offer one time payment lifetime deals for both the standard plan and the pro versions sometimes. In a way, you don’t have to pay every time you want to use the software to create an ebook.
View Designrr’s standard lifetime deal here
View Designrr’s premium deals here
Can you use designrr to make money online?
People create ebooks for many reasons. Seeing that designrr is a productivity tool, you can use this software to make money online in the following ways;
- Create ebooks for selling, e.g., courses in book format that you can sell on various platforms such as Kindle, your website, or in market places.
- Make ebooks for leads generation if you’re into online marketing.
- Repurpose your old blog posts if you’re running a blog and put those books to good use
- Become productive online by learning how to design ebooks and use that skill to sell designing services. This software has different plans you can choose from that can match your needs: the Standard, Pro, Premium, and Agency Premium Plans.
- Use the free license for freelance services you can offer online.
In a nutshell, the things you can do with this designing tool provides an overview of who can use designrr. And I’ve given examples in this review.
P.S. Potential copyright violations. Since anyone can use any URL to populate content, it’s beneficial to use your work when creating ebooks using Designrr software. Otherwise, make use of referencing to avoid legal disputes. Designrr has this query covered in the website’s Q&A section.
Designrr pros and cons
- I like Designrr’s Value for money lifetime deals for ebook creation as they have extra benefits to use the license for commercial use.
- Given the selection of ebook publishing options, you can capitalize Designrr on various projects for different purposes.
- Free stock images you can use as you grow your online business.
- No trial version. To test designrr software, you have to spend money on the standard version.
- Designrr’s basic version doesn’t give you access to 3D ebook covers. Therefore, if you’re not satisfied with available options, that means to spend more money on the upgrade or find a third-party tool to create your ideal ebook cover.
- Speeds up ebook designing with a user-friendly interface
- Value for money lifetime deals
- Commercial license that comes with the deals
- Frequent updates
- The good selection of publish options
- No 3D covers for the standard version
- No free trial to test Designrr software